The Livestock, Bulk and Rural Carriers Association (LBRCA) is the peak body representing the interests of transporters operating in regional and rural NSW.
We are seeking a hardworking, reliable and confident administration officer to join our friendly team based in Canberra.
You will perform administrative tasks including:
- Maintaining our membership records and responding to member enquiries
- Data entry and desktop publishing
- Assisting with events including our annual conference and industry forums
- Executive and general office support
- Maintaining the operational functionality of the office
Ideally you will have experience working within a membership based organisation, have a confident approach to people and new tasks as well as having advanced skills in Microsoft Office products. You must be reliable, well organised and a team player.
The position is offered on a part-time basis with the hours of work to be negotiated. Apply by forwarding a one-page cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 12 April 2017.