The Livestock, Bulk and Rural Carriers Association (LBRCA) is a community of transport operators delivering Australia’s essential agricultural products throughout country NSW. Our members are vital in getting Australian produce to our cities and beyond. Together we are working to achieve a more productive, efficient and safer industry for the future.
We want safer roads, better loads and less red tape.
LBRCA is at the forefront in seeking important industry reforms. We drive a strong policy agenda focused on achieving positive changes to sustain and improve our industry.
We collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to:
- develop a more workable higher mass limits system including expansion of the network,
- push for more funding for local Councils to improve road infrastructure,
- develop a workable livestock loading scheme in NSW,
- increase higher productivity vehicle networks,
- develop grain industry standards to increase supply chain efficiency and
- ensure our members are treated fairly out on the road.
The LBRCA is the voice for livestock and bulk carriers in rural and regional NSW. We offer a complete membership support service including a full time Secretariat, exclusive member benefits and networking opportunities at regional meetings and annual conferences.
Join LBRCA today and add your voice to our community. Phone: (02) 6295 6651.